Fancy joining the team?
With the biggest summer in the history of English cricket fast approaching, Cricket Properties Ltd have ambitious plans for the 2019 Cricket World Cup and beyond.
If we have any vacancies available, they will be listed below.
To express your interest in a position, please email email@example.com with your CV, covering letter and a short sample from your portfolio attached.
Social Media Specialist
We’re currently looking for a social media specialist to deliver the social media strategy (as supplied by line manager) across all social media channels controlled by CPL.
To undertake the following tasks in relation to all CPL activity:
- Produce content plans for social media based on the content strategy
- Understand and work towards delivering on CPL targets and strategic goals
- Contribute towards the delivery of content across all CPL social media accounts
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with CPL clients and relay any feedback to enable CPL to constantly improve its service and provision
- Offer analytical and strategic advice where appropriate
- Research, assess and implement activities and content that will maximise engagement across all platforms
- Contribute content where required and assist with the maintenance and upkeep of CPL client websites
- Contribute to the editorial direction, using knowledge of social media metrics to create engaging web content to drive users to the site
- Represent CPL at events for the gathering of on-ground content and dissemination through social media and website and carry out other activities as required (live-blogging, etc)
- To act as an ambassador for Cricket Properties
Skills and attributes required
- Outstanding cricket knowledge
- A knowledge of sports media consumption
- A very strong understanding of social media
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of content creation (written/audio/video)
- An understanding of analytics and social media metrics
- Comfort carrying out interviews and other journalistic tasks
- A target-driven approach
- Ability to be flexible to changing requirements
- Personable and able to build good relationships
- Composure under pressure and the ability to meet tight deadlines
Additional useful skills
- Experience using creative tools such as Photoshop, Premier Pro etc.
- Experience using Sprinklr
To express your interest in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a sample of your portfolio attached.