About the Product
- Cover story – We asked a 30-strong panel of writers and broadcasters from across the world to pick their Men’s Test team of the year. We present the results, alongside our women’s cross-format, men’s ODI and men’s T20 teams of the year, in our latest issue.
- Exclusive interviews with Joe Denly, Monty Panesar and the king himself, Sir Vivian Richards, who talks us through the major signposts in his incomparable career.
- We welcome new columnist Andrew Miller to the team, who opens up by considering Jonny Bairstow’s future as a Test cricketer.
- Australian correspondent Adam Collins reflects on another extraordinary few months in the life and career of David Warner.
- Daniel Gallan looks at the rise, fall and return of South Africa’s golden generation.
- Rob Smyth takes us back to England’s seminal tour of the Rainbow Nation in 2004/05.
- There are fantastic prizes up for grabs in our Quiz of the Year – we hope you’ve been paying close attention.
- Ex-England midfielder Peter Reid imagines his perfect day at the cricket.
- The Club Debate: is the time right for an indoor cricket renaissance?