About the Product
This month’s issue is guest-edited by David Gower.
- Cover story – Forty years on from David Gower’s Test debut the former England strokemaker is our guest editor, highlighting the most stylish and influential players of that period and reflecting on the game’s ever-shifting landscape
- WCM exclusive – Jos Buttler talks to Phil Walker about his unconventional eye for the game
- County feature – Jo Harman reports on Somerset, a unique county doing things their own way
- The Club Debate – Rich Evans investigates the art of club captaincy
- Elsewhere in issue 9 – Jonathan Liew on the changing face of commentary, Kumar Sangakkara has his say on Sri Lanka’s recent ball-tampering controversy, Greg Chappell tells us how Don Bradman’s advice changed his technique, Sarah Taylor shares the tips that have made her the best wicketkeeper in the world and comedian Mark Steel reveals how playing cricket got him expelled from school